Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport (LKO)
|Address:||Amausi, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226009, India|
|Phone:||+91 522 243 4914|
|Arrivals:||Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport (LKO) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport (LKO) Departures|
Wind: 2.06 k/h
Pressure: 997 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport.
Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport (IATA: LKO, ICAO: VILK) is an international airport serving Lucknow, the capital of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated in the Amausi area of the city, and was earlier known as Amausi Airport before being renamed after Chaudhary Charan Singh, the fifth prime minister of India.
What are the closest Airports to Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport (LKO)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Kanpur Airport (Kanpur, India - 39 miles)
- Fursatganj Airport (Raibarelli, India - 47 miles)
- Nepalgunj Airport (Nepalgunj, Nepal - 104 miles)
- Allahabad Airport (Allahabad, India - 105 miles)
- Tulsipur Airport (Dang, Nepal - 127 miles)
- Surkhet Airport (Surkhet, Nepal - 134 miles)
- Dhangarhi Airport (Dhangarhi, Nepal - 139 miles)
- Khajuraho Airport (Khajuraho, India - 147 miles)
- Rukumkot Airport (Rukumkot, Nepal - 151 miles)