Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Changsha Huanghua International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Changsha Huanghua International Airport (CSX)
|Address:||Changsha, Hunan, China|
|Arrivals:||Changsha Huanghua International Airport (CSX) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Changsha Huanghua International Airport (CSX) Departures|
Wind: 4 k/h
Pressure: 1000 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Changsha Huanghua International Airport.
Changsha Huanghua International Airport (IATA: CSX, ICAO: ZGHA, CAAC LID: HHA) is the airport serving Changsha, Hunan province, China, as well as nearby cities such as Zhuzhou and Xiangtan. As of 2016, it is the 13th busiest civil airport in China. Located about 25 kilometres (16 mi) from downtown Changsha in the town of Huanghua in Changsha County, the airport has two terminal buildings. The airport is managed by the Hunan Airport Authority, a publicly owned corporation managing all five airports in Hunan Province. Changsha Datuopu Airport/AFB (IATA: CSX, ICAO: ZGCS) (also called Changsha City) is the second airport serving Changsha and mainly used for military purposes.
What are the closest Airports to Changsha Huanghua International Airport (CSX)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Yichun Mingyueshan Airport (Yichun, China - 72 miles)
- Hengyang Nanyue Airport (Hengyang, China - 96 miles)
- Changde Airport (Changde, China - 108 miles)
- Lingling Airport (Yongzhou, China - 162 miles)
- Nanchang Changbei International Airport (Nanchang, China - 169 miles)
- Jiujiang Lushan Airport (Jiujiang, China - 179 miles)
- Dayong Airport (Dayong, China - 179 miles)
- Ganzhou Airport (Ganzhou, China - 188 miles)
- Wuhan Tianhe International Airport (Wuhan, China - 189 miles)