Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Carlos Miguel Jiménez Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Carlos Miguel Jiménez Airport (PIL)
Wind: 2.16 k/h
Pressure: 1028 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Carlos Miguel Jiménez Airport.
Carlos Miguel Jiménez Airport (IATA: PIL, ICAO: SGPI) is a small airport that serves the city of Pilar, in the Ñeembucú Department of Paraguay.
Since 2005, the airport went through a major technological renovation.
What are the closest Airports to Carlos Miguel Jiménez Airport (PIL)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Formosa Airport (Formosa, Argentina - 47 miles)
- Corrientes Airport (Corrientes, Argentina - 48 miles)
- Resistencia International Airport (Resistencia, Argentina - 60 miles)
- Juan De Ayolas Airport (Ayolas, Paraguay - 96 miles)
- Silvio Pettirossi International Airport (Asuncion, Paraguay - 124 miles)
- Libertador Gral D Jose De San Martin Airport (Posadas, Argentina - 148 miles)
- Goya Airport (Goya, Argentina - 163 miles)
- Reconquista Airport (Reconquista, Argentina - 181 miles)
- Oberá Airport (Obera, Argentina - 201 miles)