Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Capitan FAP Pedro Canga Rodriguez Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Capitan FAP Pedro Canga Rodriguez Airport (TBP)
|Address:||Tumbes 24000, Peru|
|Phone:||+51 72 521688|
|Arrivals:||Capitan FAP Pedro Canga Rodriguez Airport (TBP) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Capitan FAP Pedro Canga Rodriguez Airport (TBP) Departures|
Wind: 2.71 k/h
Pressure: 1012 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Capitan FAP Pedro Canga Rodriguez Airport.
Capitán FAP Pedro Canga Rodríguez Airport (IATA: TBP, ICAO: SPME) is an airport serving Tumbes, Peru. It is the main airport of the Tumbes Region, and is run by CORPAC S.A. (Corporación Peruana de Aeropuertos y Aviación Comercial S.A.), a government organization that manages Peruvian airports. The airport is used mainly by locals and national and international travelers because of its proximity to beaches and resorts.
The Tumbes VOR-DME (Ident: BES) and Tumbes non-directional beacon (Ident: BES) are located on the field.
The airport is served by Latam and from July by Sky Airline.
What are the closest Airports to Capitan FAP Pedro Canga Rodriguez Airport (TBP)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Santa Rosa International Airport (Santa Rosa, Ecuador - 28 miles)
- General Manuel Serrano Airport (Machala, Ecuador - 35 miles)
- Amable Calle Gutierrez Airport (Pasaje, Ecuador - 45 miles)
- Maragrosa Airport (Maragrosa, Ecuador - 63 miles)
- Jose Maria Velasco Ibarra Airport (Macara, Ecuador - 65 miles)
- Camilo Ponce Enriquez Airport (La Toma (Catamayo), Ecuador - 76 miles)
- Capitan Montes Airport (Talara, Peru - 93 miles)
- Taura Airport (Taura, Ecuador - 102 miles)
- General Ulpiano Paez Airport (Salinas, Ecuador - 102 miles)