Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Bram Fischer International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Bram Fischer International Airport (BFN)
|Address:||Bloemfontein, 9300, South Africa|
|Phone:||+27 51 407 2200|
|Arrivals:||Bram Fischer International Airport (BFN) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Bram Fischer International Airport (BFN) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 6°C |
Wind: 1.03 k/h
Pressure: 1026 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Bram Fischer International Airport.
Bram Fischer International Airport (IATA: BFN, ICAO: FABL) is primary airport located in Bloemfontein, a city in the Free State province of South Africa. The airfield is shared with AFB Bloemspruit.
In 2017, the airport served 402,452 passengers. Bloemfontein airport, like many others in South Africa, underwent R46 million’s worth of construction and upgrading of the whole airport in preparation for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
In November 2012, the South African government announced that the airport’s name was to be changed to Bram Fischer International Airport; the official renaming was performed by Pres. Jacob Zuma on Thursday, 13 December 2012.
What are the closest Airports to Bram Fischer International Airport (BFN)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- New Tempe Airport (Bloemfontein, South Africa - 10 miles)
- Mejametalana Airbase (Maseru, Lesotho - 74 miles)
- Harmony Airport (Harmony, South Africa - 78 miles)
- Welkom Airport (Welkom, South Africa - 79 miles)
- Moshoeshoe I International Airport (Maseru, Lesotho - 79 miles)
- Kimberley Airport (Kimberley, South Africa - 95 miles)
- Ficksburg Sentraoes Airport (Ficksburg, South Africa - 99 miles)
- Gariep Dam Airport (Hendrik Verwoerddam, South Africa - 112 miles)
- Aliwal North Airport (Aliwal North, South Africa - 113 miles)