Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field Airport
|Arrivals:||Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field Airport (BOI) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field Airport (BOI) Departures|
Wind: 3.09 k/h
Pressure: 1017 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field Airport.
Boise Airport (IATA: BOI, ICAO: KBOI, FAA LID: BOI) (Boise Air Terminal or Gowen Field) is a joint civil-military airport three miles south of Boise in Ada County, Idaho, United States. The airport is operated by the city of Boise Department of Aviation and is overseen by an Airport Commission.
Boise is a landing rights airfield requiring international general aviation flights to receive permission from a Customs and Border Protection officer before landing.
In addition to being a commercial and general aviation airport, Boise is used by the Idaho Air National Guard on the Gowen Field Air National Guard Base portion of the airport. The National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) is based in the city of Boise and the Boise Airport is used for logistical support. The United States Forest Service (USFS) also uses Boise Airport as a base for aerial firefighting air tankers during the wildfire season.
Boise Airport had 1,487,764 enplaned passengers in 2015, growing from 1,378,352 passengers in 2014, for a total of 7.94% annual growth. BOI ranked 72nd in the nation in enplanements for 2015.
Click here for the official airport website.
What are the closest Airports to Boise Air Terminal/Gowen Field Airport (BOI)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Manchester Airport (Manchester, United Kingdom - 15 miles)
- Mountain Home Air Force Base (Mountain Home, United States - 40 miles)
- Ontario Municipal Airport (Ontario, United States - 50 miles)
- McCall Municipal Airport (McCall, United States - 92 miles)
- Friedman Memorial Airport (Hailey, United States - 97 miles)
- Joslin Field Magic Valley Regional Airport (Twin Falls, United States - 116 miles)
- Baker City Municipal Airport (Baker City, United States - 117 miles)
- Burns Municipal Airport (Burns, United States - 137 miles)
- Burley Municipal Airport (Burley, United States - 143 miles)