Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Blaise Diagne International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Blaise Diagne International Airport (DSS)
|Phone:||33 939 69 00|
|Weather|| Temperature: 30°C |
Wind: 6.69 k/h
Pressure: 1011 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Blaise Diagne International Airport.
The Blaise Diagne International Airport (French: Aéroport international Blaise Diagne, IATA: DSS, ICAO: GOBD) is an international airport near the town of Diass, Senegal, 27 miles (43 km) east of downtown Dakar. It serves as the main airport for Dakar, replacing Léopold Sédar Senghor International Airport, which became too small. It is named after Blaise Diagne, the first black African elected to France’s parliament in 1914. Regular flights are operated from it to destinations across many parts of Africa, as well as to Europe, Macaronesia, the Middle East, and the USA.
What are the closest Airports to Blaise Diagne International Airport (DSS)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Léopold Sédar Senghor Airport (Dakar, Senegal - 29 miles)
- Kaolack Airport (Kaolack, Senegal - 77 miles)
- Banjul International Airport (Banjul, Gambia - 96 miles)
- Saint Louis Airport (St. Louis, Senegal - 104 miles)
- Ziguinchor Airport (Ziguinchor, Senegal - 155 miles)
- Cap Skirring Airport (Cap Skiring, Senegal - 159 miles)
- Osvaldo Vieira International Airport (Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 214 miles)
- Tambacounda Airport (Tambacounda, Senegal - 238 miles)
- Bubaque Airport (Bubaque, Guinea-Bissau - 247 miles)