Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Bergen Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Bergen Airport (BGO)
|Address:||Flyplassvegen 555, 5258 Bergen, Norway|
|Phone:||+47 67 03 15 55|
|Arrivals:||Bergen Airport (Flesland) (BGO) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Bergen Airport (Flesland) (BGO) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 8.96°C|
Wind: 1 k/h
Pressure: 1014 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
3.7 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.Been to Bergen Airport (Flesland)? Overall rating: Give it a review.
Bergen Airport, Flesland (Norwegian: Bergen lufthavn, Flesland; IATA: BGO, ICAO: ENBR) is an international airport located at Flesland in Bergen, a city and municipality in Hordaland county, Norway. Opened in 1955, it is the second-busiest airport in Norway, with 6,078,589 passengers in 2014. Flesland is operated by the state-owned Avinor. Until 1999 Flesland Air Station of the Norwegian Air Force was co-located at the airport.
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS), Norwegian Air Shuttle and Widerøe are the largest airlines operating at the airport. The route to Oslo Airport, Gardermoen is among the busiest in Europe. A substantial traffic is generated by CHC Helikopter Service and Bristow Norway to offshore oil platforms in the North Sea. International feeder services are provided by SAS (Star Alliance) to Copenhagen, KLM (Sky Team) to Amsterdam and British Airways (One World) to London Heathrow.
Originally Bergen was served by water aerodromes at Flatøy, Sandviken and Herdla. Financing of Flesland was largely secured through NATO funds and the airport opened on 2 October 1955. Until the 1980s, Bergen was the Norwegian airport used for SAS’ intercontinental flights to New York. A new terminal opened in 1988. The terminal is too small for today’s traffic. A new terminal is scheduled for completion in 2017, by which time Bergen Light Rail will have been expanded to the airport.
Bergen Airport (Flesland) Duty Free Shops & Restaurants
Duty Free and luxury boutiques at this airport include:
- 7ElevenGeneralGate/Area: Before Security Check
- ARG Fashion Men/WomenGeneralGate/Area: After Security Check
- Duty FreeGeneralAfter Security | Gate/Area: International area
- Fjords + ProntoGeneralGate/Area: International area
- Fresh & TastyGeneralGate/Area: After Security Check
- Hansatorget CafeGeneralGate/Area: Before Security Check
- Hansatorget PubGeneralGate/Area: Before Security Check
- Lille BergenGeneralGate/Area: Before Security Check
- Luftens BaronGeneralGate/Area: International area
- MillibarGeneralGate/Area: Domestic Hall
- NarvesenGeneral+971 2 5052185Before Security | Gate/Area: After Security Check
- NarvesenGeneral+971 2 5052185Before Security | Gate/Area: Before Security Check
- Pronto ProntoGeneralGate/Area: International area
- Tanum BookstoreGeneral954 02 610Gate/Area: After Security Check