Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Barstow Daggett Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Barstow Daggett Airport (DAG)
|Address:||39500 National Trails Hwy, Daggett, CA 92327, USA|
|Arrivals:||Barstow Daggett Airport (DAG) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Barstow Daggett Airport (DAG) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 24.34°C|
Wind: 1.32 k/h
Pressure: 1017 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Hotels:||Click to view nearest hotels|
Click here to be the first to review Barstow Daggett Airport.
Barstow-Daggett Airport (IATA: DAG, ICAO: KDAG, FAA LID: DAG) is a county-owned public airport in San Bernardino County, California. It is five miles (7 km) east of Daggett and 14 miles east of Barstow. Built in 1933, it is the oldest of the six airports operated by San Bernardino County.
Barstow-Daggett Airport covers 1,087 acres (440 ha) at an elevation of 1,930 feet (588 m) above mean sea level. It has two asphalt runways: 8/26 is 6,402 by 150 feet (1,951 x 46 m) and 4/22 is 5,123 by 100 feet (1,561 x 30 m).
In the year ended February 16, 2006, the airport had 36,500 aircraft operations, an average of 100 per day: 51% general aviation and 49% military. 59 aircraft were then based at this airport: 32% single-engine, 3% multi-engine, 1.7% jet, 2% helicopter, 2% ultralight and 59% military.
😞 Sorry, no hotels found.
Closest Airports To (DAG)
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Bicycle Lake Army Air Field (Fort Irwin, United States - 31 miles)
- Southern California Logistics Airport (Victorville, United States - 38 miles)
- Twentynine Palms (Self) Airport (Twenty Nine Palms, United States - 53 miles)
- San Bernardino International Airport (San Bernardino, United States - 58 miles)
- Edwards Air Force Base (Edwards Afb, United States - 62 miles)
- Banning Municipal Airport (Banning, United States - 64 miles)
- Flabob Airport (Riverside, United States - 70 miles)
- Ontario Airport (Ontario, United States - 72 miles)
- March ARB Airport (Riverside, United States - 72 miles)