Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Banja Luka International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Banja Luka International Airport (BNX)
|Address:||Mahovljani, 78250, Bosnia & Herzegovina|
|Country:||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Phone:||+387 51 535-210|
|Arrivals:||Banja Luka International Airport (BNX) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Banja Luka International Airport (BNX) Departures|
Wind: 1.54 k/h
Pressure: 1018 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Banja Luka International Airport.
Banja Luka International Airport (IATA: BNX, ICAO: LQBK), also known as Mahovljani Airport, after the nearby village of the same name, is an airport located 18 km (11 mi) north northeast of the railway station in the city of Banja Luka, the largest city in Republika Srpska, and second largest in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The airport is managed by the government-owned company “Aerodromi Republike Srpske”.
What are the closest Airports to Banja Luka International Airport (BNX)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Osijek-Čepin Airfield (Cepin, Croatia - 77 miles)
- Tuzla International Airport (Dubrave Gornje, Bosnia and Herzegovina - 78 miles)
- Udbina Air Base (Udbina, Croatia - 80 miles)
- Zagreb Airport (Zagreb, Croatia - 81 miles)
- Osijek Airport (Osijek, Croatia - 82 miles)
- Pécs-Pogány Airport (Pécs-Pogány, Hungary - 86 miles)
- Sarajevo Airport (Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina - 93 miles)
- Varaždin Airport (Varazdin, Croatia - 103 miles)
- Taszár Air Base (Columbus, United States - 105 miles)