Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Bacolod-Silay City International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Bacolod-Silay City International Airport (BCD)
|Address:||Airport Road, Silay City, 6116 Negros Occidental, Philippines|
|Arrivals:||Bacolod-Silay City International Airport (BCD) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Bacolod-Silay City International Airport (BCD) Departures|
Wind: 8.07 k/h
Pressure: 1009 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Bacolod-Silay City International Airport.
Bacolod–Silay Airport (Hiligaynon: Hulugpaan sang Bacolod–Silay; Cebuano: Tugpahanan sa Bacolod–Silay; Filipino: Paliparan ng Bacolod–Silay) (IATA: BCD, ICAO: RPVB) is the main airport serving the general area of Metro Bacolod, in the Negros Island Region of the Philippines.
The airport is located 15 kilometers northeast of Bacolod on a 181-hectare site in Barangay Bagtic, Silay, Negros Occidental. The facility inherited its IATA and ICAO airport codes from the Bacolod City Domestic Airport, which it replaced in 2008. Capable of handling international air traffic, the airport is the busier of the two major airports serving Negros Island, the other being Dumaguete Airport in Sibulan, Negros Oriental.
The Bacolod–Silay Airport is designated as a Principal-Class 1 Domestic Airport by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines, a body of the Department of Transportation that is responsible for the operations of not only this airport but also of all other public airports in the Philippines except the major international airports.
What are the closest Airports to Bacolod-Silay City International Airport (BCD)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Iloilo International Airport (Iloilo, Philippines - 36 miles)
- Roxas Airport (Roxas City, Philippines - 59 miles)
- Mactan Cebu Airport (Cebu, Philippines - 73 miles)
- Evelio Javier Airport (San Jose, Philippines - 73 miles)
- Kalibo International Airport (Kalibo, Philippines - 76 miles)
- Tagbilaran Airport (Tagbilaran, Philippines - 96 miles)
- Sibulan Airport (Dumaguete, Philippines - 102 miles)
- Ormoc Airport (Ormoc City, Philippines - 107 miles)
- Godofredo P. Ramos Airport (Caticlan, Philippines - 107 miles)