Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Arturo Michelena International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Arturo Michelena International Airport (VLN)
|Address:||Avenida Iribarren Borges, Valencia 2011, Carabobo, Venezuela|
|Arrivals:||Arturo Michelena International Airport (VLN) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Arturo Michelena International Airport (VLN) Departures|
Wind: 1.52 k/h
Pressure: 1014 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Arturo Michelena International Airport.
Arturo Michelena International Airport (IATA: VLN, ICAO: SVVA) is an airport serving the city of Valencia in Venezuela, located two hours from Caracas by car. The airport was named after Venezuela’s painter Arturo Michelena, who was born in Valencia.
The Valencia non-directional beacon (Ident: VLC) and VOR-DME (Ident: VAL) are located on the field.
What are the closest Airports to Arturo Michelena International Airport (VLN)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Escuela Mariscal Sucre Airport (Maracay, Venezuela - 20 miles)
- General Bartolome Salom International Airport (Puerto Cabello, Venezuela - 25 miles)
- El Libertador Airbase (Maracaibo, Venezuela - 25 miles)
- San Juan de Los Morros Airport (San Juan De Los Morros, Venezuela - 41 miles)
- San Carlos Airport (San Carlos, Venezuela - 56 miles)
- Sub Teniente Nestor Arias Airport (San Felipe, Venezuela - 57 miles)
- Simón Bolívar Airport (Caracas, Venezuela - 71 miles)
- Oscar Machado Zuluaga Airport (Caracas, Venezuela - 76 miles)
- Borisoglebskoye Airport (Caracas, Venezuela - 77 miles)