Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Amílcar Cabral International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Amílcar Cabral International Airport (SID)
|Address:||Aeroporto Internacional Amílcar Cabral, Espargos 4110, Cape Verde|
|Phone:||+238 241 14 68|
|Arrivals:||Amílcar Cabral International Airport (SID) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Amílcar Cabral International Airport (SID) Departures|
Wind: 6.17 k/h
Pressure: 1013 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Amílcar Cabral International Airport.
Amílcar Cabral International Airport (IATA: SID, ICAO: GVAC), also known as Sal International Airport or Amílcar Cabral Airport, is the main international airport of Cabo Verde. The airport is named after the revolutionary leader Amílcar Cabral. It is located two km west-southwest from Espargos on Sal Island. Sal was the main hub for the national airline, TACV; now it serves as a base for carriers Cabo Verde Express and Halcyonair. This airport was also one of NASA’s locations for a facility to handle the Space Shuttle after reentering from orbit.
What are the closest Airports to Amílcar Cabral International Airport (SID)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Aristides Pereira Airport (Boa Vista, Cape Verde - 42 miles)
- Preguiça Airport (Sao Nocolau Island, Cape Verde - 89 miles)
- Maio Airport (Maio, Cape Verde - 111 miles)
- Praia International Airport (Praia, Santiago Island, Cape Verde - 131 miles)
- Cesária Évora Airport (Liverpool, Canada - 139 miles)
- São Filipe Airport (Sao Filipe, Fogo Island, Cape Verde - 164 miles)
- Léopold Sédar Senghor Airport (Dakar, Senegal - 390 miles)
- Blaise Diagne International Airport (, - 418 miles)
- Saint Louis Airport (St. Louis, Senegal - 433 miles)