Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Alderney Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Alderney Airport (ACI)
|Address:||St Anne, Guernsey|
|Arrivals:||Alderney Airport (ACI) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Alderney Airport (ACI) Departures|
Wind: 4.3 k/h
Pressure: 1015 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Alderney Airport.
Alderney Airport (IATA: ACI, ICAO: EGJA) is the only airport on the island of Alderney. Built in 1935, Alderney Airport was the first airport in the Channel Islands. Located on the Blaye (1 NM (1.9 km; 1.2 mi) southwest of St Anne), it is the closest Channel Island airport to the south coast of England and the coast of France. Its facilities include a hangar, the Airport Fire Station and avgas refuelling. In 2014 the airport handled 61,317 passengers and 6,183 total movements, continuing the downturn in traffic noted in recent years.
What are the closest Airports to Alderney Airport (ACI)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Guernsey Airport (Guernsey, Guernsey - 26 miles)
- Cherbourg Maupertus Airport (Cherbourg, France - 34 miles)
- Jersey Airport (Jersey, Jersey - 34 miles)
- Granville Airport (Granville, France - 64 miles)
- Bournemouth Airport (Bournemouth, United Kingdom - 76 miles)
- Dinard-Pleurtuit-Saint-Malo Airport (Dinard, France - 78 miles)
- Isle of Wight / Sandown Airport (Isle Of Wight, United Kingdom - 80 miles)
- Bembridge Airport (Bembridge, United Kingdom - 83 miles)
- Saint-Brieuc-Armor Airport (St.-brieuc Armor, France - 86 miles)