Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Albina Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Albina Airport (ABN)
|Arrivals:||Albina Airport (ABN) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Albina Airport (ABN) Departures|
Wind: 1.43 k/h
Pressure: 1016 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Albina Airport.
Albina Airstrip (IATA: ABN, ICAO: SMBN) is an airport serving Albina, the capital of the Marowijne District of Suriname. It is one of the oldest airports in Suriname, in use since 1953, when the Piper Cub (PZ-NAC) of Kappel-van Eyck named “Colibri” landed there from Zorg en Hoop Airport.
The St Laurent du Maroni non-directional beacon (Ident: CW) is located 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) south of the runway, across the Maroni River in French Guiana.
What are the closest Airports to Albina Airport (ABN)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Saint-Laurent-du-Maroni Airport (Saint-Laurent-du-Maroni, French Guiana - 2 miles)
- Moengo Airstrip (Moengo, Suriname - 25 miles)
- Afobakka Airstrip (Afobaka, Suriname - 74 miles)
- Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport (Zandery, Suriname - 78 miles)
- Zorg en Hoop Airport (Paramaribo, Suriname - 81 miles)
- Stoelmanseiland Airport (Stoelmans Eiland, Suriname - 84 miles)
- Grand-Santi Airport (Grand-Santi, French Guiana - 88 miles)
- Drietabbetje Airport (Drietabbetje, Suriname - 106 miles)
- Cayenne-Rochambeau Airport (Cayenne, French Guiana - 126 miles)