Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Albano Machado Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Albano Machado Airport (NOV)
|Phone:||+244 946 973 640|
|Arrivals:||Nova Lisboa Airport (NOV) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Nova Lisboa Airport (NOV) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 24.27°C |
Wind: 1.97 k/h
Pressure: 1013 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Albano Machado Airport.
The Albano Machado Airport (IATA: NOV, ICAO: FNHU) is a public airport southeast of Huambo, the capital of Huambo Province, Angola. It was formerly named the Nova Lisboa Airport, since in colonial times the city was called Nova Lisboa, or New Lisbon.
The Huambo non-directional beacon (Ident: HU) is located 2.2 nautical miles (4.1 km) west of the Runway 29 threshold. The Huambo VOR-DME (Ident: VHU) is located on the field.
What are the closest Airports to Albano Machado Airport (NOV)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Kuito Airport (Kuito, Angola - 85 miles)
- Lobito Airport (Lobito, Angola - 153 miles)
- Catumbela Airport (Catumbela, Angola - 155 miles)
- Benguela Airport (Benguela, Angola - 160 miles)
- Sumbe Airport (Sumbe, Angola - 172 miles)
- Menongue Airport (Menongue, Angola - 183 miles)
- Porto Amboim Airport (Porto Amboim, Angola - 198 miles)
- Lubango Airport (Lubango, Angola - 207 miles)
- Malanje Airport (Malanje, Angola - 230 miles)