Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Al Ain International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Al Ain International Airport (AAN)
|Address:||Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|Arrivals:||Al Ain International Airport (AAN) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Al Ain International Airport (AAN) Departures|
Wind: 7.72 k/h
Pressure: 997 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Al Ain International Airport.
Al Ain International Airport (IATA: AAN, ICAO: OMAL) (Arabic: مطار العين الدولي; transliterated: Matar al-Ayn Al-Dowaly) is an airport located 8 nautical miles (15 km; 9.2 mi) west north west of Al Ain, United Arab Emirates. It was opened on 31 March 1994. 14 flights and 4,000 passenger pass through the airport each week. It is the fifth busiest airport in UAE.
What are the closest Airports to Al Ain International Airport (AAN)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Al Maktoum Airport (Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 52 miles)
- Al Minhad Air Base (Minhad AB, United Arab Emirates - 55 miles)
- Abu Dhabi Airport (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 61 miles)
- Sohar Airport (Sohar, Oman - 65 miles)
- Al Dhafra Air Base (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 67 miles)
- Dubai Airport (Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 70 miles)
- Bateen Airport (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 73 miles)
- Fujairah International Airport (Fujeirah, United Arab Emirates - 74 miles)
- Sharjah Airport (Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 74 miles)