Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Abeid Amani Karume International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (ZNZ)
|Address:||Kiembe Samaki, Zanzibar Zanzibar, 8765, Tanzania|
|Arrivals:||Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (ZNZ) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (ZNZ) Departures|
Wind: 3.69 k/h
Pressure: 1018 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
Click here to be the first to review Abeid Amani Karume International Airport.
Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (IATA: ZNZ, ICAO: HTZA) (Swahili: Uwanja wa Ndege wa Kimataifa wa Abeid Amani Karume) is the main airport in the Zanzibar Archipelago located on Unguja Island. It is about 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) south of Zanzibar City, the capital of Zanzibar, and has flights to East Africa, Europe, and the Middle East.
It was previously known as Kisauni Airport and Zanzibar International Airport. It was renamed in 2010 in honour of Abeid Amani Karume, the island’s first president.
What are the closest Airports to Abeid Amani Karume International Airport (ZNZ)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Dar-es-Salaam Julius Nyerere Airport (Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania - 45 miles)
- Pemba Airport (Pemba, Tanzania - 78 miles)
- Tanga Airport (Tanga, Tanzania - 79 miles)
- Morogoro Airport (Morogoro, Tanzania - 115 miles)
- Mafia Island Airport (Mafia Island, Tanzania - 121 miles)
- Ukunda Airstrip (Ukunda, Kenya - 135 miles)
- Mombasa Moi Airport (Mombasa, Kenya - 153 miles)
- Burnet Municipal Kate Craddock Field (Bamburi, Kenya - 159 miles)
- Malindi Airport (Malindi, Kenya - 215 miles)