Welcome to Duty Free Information, your hub for information on all the duty free and luxury shopping available at the world’s leading airports. Here you will find all the information you need for Aba Tenna Dejazmach Yilma International Airport Duty Free shopping.
About Aba Tenna Dejazmach Yilma International Airport (DIR)
|Address:||Dire Dawa, Ethiopia|
|Phone:||+251 91 512 2023|
|Arrivals:||Aba Tenna Dejazmach Yilma International Airport (DIR) Arrivals|
|Departures:||Aba Tenna Dejazmach Yilma International Airport (DIR) Departures|
|Weather|| Temperature: 24.7°C |
Wind: 2.34 k/h
Pressure: 1012 hpa
|Map:||Click to view airport map|
|Reviews:||No reviews. |
Click here to be the first to review Aba Tenna Dejazmach Yilma International Airport.
Aba Tenna Dejazmach Yilma International Airport (Ge’ez: አባ ጤና ደጃዝማች ይልማ ዓለም አቀፍ የአየር ማረፊያ ābbā ṭēnā dejāzmāč yilmā ʿālem aqef ye-āyyer mārefīyā) (IATA: DIR, ICAO: HADR), also known as Dire Dawa International Airport, is an international airport serving Dire Dawa, a city in eastern Ethiopia. It is located 5 km (3 miles) northwest of the city center.
The airport was named after Emperor Haile Selassie’s elder half-brother, Dejazmach Yilma Makonnen, who preceded him as governor of Harar.
What are the closest Airports to Aba Tenna Dejazmach Yilma International Airport (DIR)?
Here are the 10 closest airports to .
- Wilwal International Airport (Jijiga, Ethiopia - 75 miles)
- Hargeisa Egal International Airport (Hargeisa, Somalia - 152 miles)
- Djibouti-Ambouli Airport (Djibouti, Djibouti - 160 miles)
- Tadjoura Airport (Tadjoura, Djibouti - 166 miles)
- Combolcha Airport (Dessie, Ethiopia - 177 miles)
- Obock Airport (Obock, Djibouti - 188 miles)
- Harar Meda Airport (Debre Zeyit, Ethiopia - 204 miles)
- Robe Airport (Goba, Ethiopia - 213 miles)
- Addis Ababa Airport (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - 213 miles)